• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Music and Design NaO Note IIrs - $1500 obo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Reference: NaO Note II RS

I’m sure you know what these are if you’re looking at this ad. These were hand made, by me. They are 100% built to plan with 2 exceptions. I did not provide room for a grille to be installed because I thought it was ugly and wanted to round over the front baffle. Additionally I mounted the rear woofer baffle with external screws instead of the hidden cleat since it was overly complicated and seemed like it had more chance to rattle. I even tried to “bookmatch” the front baffles with what was available from the stock I had purchased. I think that despite some hand made “imperfections” my execution was quite good. They do not look amateurish.
Construction details: Peerless XLS woofer upgrade per plans. Neutrik Speakon connectors for easy hookup. Woofers wired in parallel.
Sale will include the following: Pair of NaO Note II rs loudspeakers, 2 speaker cables; Speakon terminated at one end for speaker, bare wire at the other, one is approx 12’ and the other 8’. All documentation and all 4 of John K’s miniDSP filter sets will be provided.
You will need to provide 8 channels of amplification and miniDSP of your choice.
I will ship at buyers expense. Will be professionally packed in two boxes and fully insured. We can discuss details of course.

My price does not even cover the cost of materials, but I do not want to break these down and part out which would just be a shame. Please make me an offer.

D8Xgv1A.jpg

BmEemTI.jpg

d1IhaGl.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

dPtbeZ5.jpg

lqjBy6U.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.