• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: MiniDSP - Oscilloscope - ASUS Xonar STU - Drivers: Dayton, Tang-Band, GRS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm cleaning out my hobby closet and have a variety of items to offer. I will ship anywhere, or you can pick-up your purchase in the Central Florida area.

ASUS Xonar Essence STU -- DAC & Headphone Amp ---- $160 ****SOLD****

You can read about it here, here and here. The unit is fully functional and in good shape -- a little cosmetic wear thanks to a guest, and also, the little door for the TOSLINK input popped off somewhere, so I usually have to shim my TOSLINK connector to make it stay in. Comes with the power-supply (no pictured).

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

MiniDSP 2x4 ---- $50 ****SOLD****

This is the standard 2x4 (not HD). Works great. Looks great.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

PicoScope 2205A Oscilloscope ---- $170 ****SOLD****

This is a 2 channel 25mhz oscilloscope with a built-in AWG. 1X/10X probes included. You can read all the specs here. I used it for one measurement (to test the bandwidth of a tube amp) and have not used it since. Comes in the original packaging with all the original accessories.

PAIR Dayton RSS390HF-4 15" Reference HF Subwoofers 4 Ohm ---- $150****SOLD****

This pair of Daytons is in excellent shape and saw light use in my listening room playing mostly orchestral work. You've never heard orchestral work unless you've heard it with an in-room response down to 15Hz

Pair modified Tang Band W8-1808 Drivers ---- $90 ****SOLD****

I bought a pair of these drivers from a man who had a damaged pair that he threw in. This is the damaged pair. The whizzers were crushed and one of the phase plugs was scratched. So I removed the whizzers and used them as wide-band woofers. Could be fun to use that way, or experiment with. The motors are excellent.

Three GRS 8PR-8 8" Poly Cone Woofers ---- $5ea****SOLD****

To be honest, I'm not sure how I even came to possess these. But here they are! New, in box, sealed. $5 each, or $11 for the lot of three.

Last edited:
I'm cleaning out my hobby closet and have a variety of items to offer. I will ship anywhere, or you can pick-up your purchase in the Central Florida area.

ASUS Xonar Essence STU -- DAC & Headphone Amp ---- $160

You can read about it here, here and here. The unit is fully functional and in good shape -- a little cosmetic wear thanks to a guest, and also, the little door for the TOSLINK input popped off somewhere, so I usually have to shim my TOSLINK connector to make it stay in. Comes with the power-supply (no pictured).

MiniDSP 2x4 ---- $50 ****SOLD****

This is the standard 2x4 (not HD). Works great. Looks great.

PicoScope 2205A Oscilloscope ---- $170 ****SOLD****

This is a 2 channel 25mhz oscilloscope with a built-in AWG. 1X/10X probes included. You can read all the specs here. I used it for one measurement (to test the bandwidth of a tube amp) and have not used it since. Comes in the original packaging with all the original accessories.

PAIR Dayton RSS390HF-4 15" Reference HF Subwoofers 4 Ohm ---- $150****SOLD****

This pair of Daytons is in excellent shape and saw light use in my listening room playing mostly orchestral work. You've never heard orchestral work unless you've heard it with an in-room response down to 15Hz

Pair modified Tang Band W8-1808 Drivers ---- $90 ****SOLD****

I bought a pair of these drivers from a man who had a damaged pair that he threw in. This is the damaged pair. The whizzers were crushed and one of the phase plugs was scratched. So I removed the whizzers and used them as wide-band woofers. Could be fun to use that way, or experiment with. The motors are excellent.

Three GRS 8PR-8 8" Poly Cone Woofers ---- $5ea

To be honest, I'm not sure how I even came to possess these. But here they are! New, in box, sealed. $5 each, or $11 for the lot of three.

I’ll take these drivers. I’m in lake mary. Send me a email at carlthess@yahoo.com
Just let me know that your emailing me about the drivers. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.