• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Jordan Eikona 2 VTL Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here we have for sale a pair of Jordan VTL speakers bought as an unfinished kit from BK Electronics in early 2017 and spray painted them myself in gloss white, the finish is pretty good but I must stress I am not a professional sprayer, total cost of the kit, finishing materials, cabling and extras cost me around £750-£800. Extras being white mesh grills and larger circular bases with spikes which enhance the speakers stability on carpeted floors, the speakers are internally wired with high quality Audioquest cable. Since buying these speakers BK have now started selling them fully finished in gloss white for £1015 per pair.
Driven by a quality amp the Jordans SQ is excellent, majoring on bass extension, dynamics, detail retrieval and imagery assisted by the Eikona being full range and not needing a crossover and being effectively a point source, bass extension in particular is exceptional being virtually flat down to 40hz and in my fairly small living room they don't cut off until 32hz making them a decent prospect for movies as well as music. The speakers were used very successfully in my main system for just over a year but have now been replaced by a larger pair of floor standers, the Jordans were then moved to a secondary setup in a much smaller room which unfortunately meant that their full potential could not be realised, hence the sale.
Unfortunately I don't have any packaging to ship them so a prospective buyer would need to collect or I would be prepared to deliver them in person for the cost of fuel used. I would be prepared to travel up to 50 miles from Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Collection would be preferred as I could dem them for the buyer.
I'm looking for offers in the region of £450 which is actually only a little more than the cost of a pair of the Eikona 2 drive units (£432) on their own.
Thanks for your interest.
Steve
Having a problem getting my photos posted, hope to get it sorted soon. (Copy and paste of the BB Code from my Flickr account doesn't seem to work)

Last edited:
I can't buy your speakers (distance, as well as the pesky Atlantic ocean); but in case you didn't know, you can attach the photos to a post:

Scroll down to the "Quick Reply Box"
Click "Go Advanced"
Scroll down to the "Additional Options" Box
Click "Manage Attachments"

From there, you can upload your photos.

Attachments

• FFD6D55F-C4A5-4BF6-88C8-C4731C31CE6F.jpg
    FFD6D55F-C4A5-4BF6-88C8-C4731C31CE6F.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 191
  • 1B5A3A9D-2BA5-4550-94ED-B136D8BB2011.jpg
    1B5A3A9D-2BA5-4550-94ED-B136D8BB2011.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.