• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Pete Millet Sound Card Unassembled, Complete BOM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have all the parts for Pete Millet sound card, unassembled. I sourced mostly from Digikey and Mouser. It is everything on the BOM, including the case and front & back panels. The only difference is, you cannot find the 6 position switch on the BOM any more (at least I could not). I found the same switch, same manufacturer, (nearly same part#, only 1/8" shaft). Fits the hole cutout on panel the same; pins are same. I bought a knob for that as well.

Also bought light bulbs to use in place of the large input resistors to lower the noise floor.

All in I have right at $280 in the parts. Everything is in separate baggies and marked. I'll ship it insured and with the bom and it will be organized for you, to facilitate easy checking off.

Will take $250, plus whatever the shipping is, but not less. Thx.

Paypal is safe and you don't need an account. Pls email me at pat2205788@maricopa dot edu

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.