• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: M2x daughter cards, type "TUCSON"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I'm willing to reorder another batch of Tucson PCBs if the total volume exceeds 60 boards. Price will be $1 per board plus $5 packing and shipping inside USA, or plus $15 packing and shipping outside USA. Shipping price is fixed, constant, unchanged no matter how many or how few Tucsons you buy. I know this is a disgustingly high cost for shipping, I know eBay sellers ship for a lot less. I apologize but this is what's available to me without exerting myself unduly. If the shipping fee REALLY annoys you, order 20 boards and now the shipping isn't a huge percentage of the total cost. Or create a new supply channel for Tucson boards; it's a simple design, you can lay out a Tucson PCB yourself in far less than two days.

Please add your name to this list if you want Tucsons and are willing to pay the prices above. If and when we hit 60+ boards I'll collect the money and then order from China.

BUYERS
Mark Johnson, 4 boards

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Thank you Max! Please excuse my awful memory, I find it difficult to remember which real-world name is associated with which forum-ID. So I prefer to maintain the buyer list using forum-IDs:

BUYER (DIYAUDIO FORUM-ID) , QUANTITY
Mark Johnson, 4 boards
MEPER, 10 boards

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Feel free to order the exact number you actually want. I'll add a few extra to have spares in case of cosmetic defects etc, and to fit the order into a preferred quantity at the pcb fab. Once the total number of boards built exceeds about 60 boards, the additional cost of tacking on a few more becomes tiny.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Okay!

At this volume, Tucson boards will cost USD 0.60 each.

If you're buying 6 boards, that's USD 3.60 for the boards
If you're buying 10 boards, that's USD 6.00 for the boards
If you're buying 12 boards, that's USD 7.20 for the boards
If you're buying 18 boards, that's USD 10.80 for the boards

Then please add USD 5.00 if your shipping address is inside USA, or please add USD 15.00 if your shipping address is outside USA. Those are outrageously high prices (USPS) and on behalf of America, I apologize.

Now that you've seen the prices, if you want to nudge up your order size to get 10 boards instead of 6, just ask, I can probably accommodate you.

Send money as a "gift" to my PayPal account which you probably have from the last set of M2x PCBs you bought. If not or if you forgot, send me a PM, I'd rather not put it on a publicly visible site.

Also send me a PM with your newest and most accurate ship-to address, formatted exactly how you wish it to appear on the parcel (bubble mailer envelope).

When I've received all the PayPal transfers, I'll order the boards. I expect to be able to kit them out and ship to you, about 2 weeks after I place the order. Then you can finally build yourself a pair of Tuscon boards using surface mount uA741 opamps, like you've always wanted to do!

Joined 2011
Paid Member
All PayPal xfrs now received. I placed the order with the PCB fab in China this morning, expecting delivery to me around June 28th or so. Then I'll split em up and ship em out, sending each of you a copy of the post office receipt showing tracking number (domestic) and/or US Customs Number (international).

Well done, everybody.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.