• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ICEPower 1200AS2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few 1200AS2s available from the next incoming shipment - if you are interested send me a PM or reply. These can't be sold as individual units or kits. I have standard and premium components available from Furutech and Cardas to build up these amps to your specs or budget.

Last edited:
I have a few 1200AS2s available from the next incoming shipment - if you are interested send me a PM or reply. These can't be sold as individual units or kits. I have standard and premium components available from Furutech and Cardas to build up these amps to your specs or budget.
Can you or can you NOT sell ICE Power modules, as received from the Factory?

IF you can, just make that clear and state a price, then buyers decide Yes/No.

If you can NOT, but want to turn interest in those modules into bait and hook so customers are FORCED to buy your amps of unknown quality and workmanship, then think again.

I very much anybody would be interested under those obscure/dubious conditions.

JMFahey, it is clear that he sells it enclosed in a box, all parts included.
He stated prices at another thread the Vendors bazaar for kit and finished products. Why not stated here too ?

For finished product it would help to post pictures.
It's a diy community, so anything obscure strikes bad. (Edit: in this case there are not a lot of things that could go wrong since it's all-in-one solution - amp and psu - but still interior construction matters so...)
Could it be, that he provides them via PM ? I don't know but if anybody does a blind-buy it's his fault really.

So far, it falls into the same category as Nord audio with Hypex NC500 modules.

I seen it before: vendors advertising at swap meet. Personally I don't think it's appropriate but it seems that there are no rules that prohibit it.

Last edited:
IcePower 1200 Flash SALE

I have 6 left in stock of these amps and they are priced to sell. You can pick black anodized or clear/brushed finish. Milled aluminum anti-vibration feet are included, free Cardas XLR inputs are included and Propeller binding posts are standard and included in this deal. Furutech posts will be an extra $75 for the pair and Cardas posts are available (currently limited quantities). This includes a Schurter push button mains power switch. $850 Is the asking price for this fine amplifier package completed with arguably the best parts available.

Anyone familiar with this amp knows that it is very flexible and can be configured in a number of ways - I can add other options for an additional fee depending on the complexity of the work and can discuss the options and upgrades at the time of order.

I have to move these amps before the next shipment and will be somewhat flexible on the price especially if you are flexible with the components used to finish the build. If the forum orders and pays for 3 of these amps by 11/4 I will offer an additional $50.00USD off on each amp. Without any custom work or special requests for these amps lead time will be 2-3 weeks depending on the schedule of the shop building the cases.

Thank you for reading my long winded post and I hope that the folks on the forum find this to be a fantastic deal. These amps have a fantastic reputation and reviews - I personally feel that this is a great offer considering the components being used. If you are not interested in premium components you can save a few bucks. Please message me if you are interested or post here.

Attachments

• DD2AACC9-ED12-46C7-9128-4499288353C3.jpeg
    DD2AACC9-ED12-46C7-9128-4499288353C3.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 242
  • DB0794AF-3089-455F-B5A4-8F48E6705BF7.jpeg
    DB0794AF-3089-455F-B5A4-8F48E6705BF7.jpeg
    471.8 KB · Views: 246
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.