• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matcher V2

Jfet matcher V2 Full kit vs board only

• Full kit(for measuring Toshiba dual Jfets)

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Partial kit( for measuring smd and regular TH Jfet)

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • PCB only

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
So here is the new JFET matcher.
The board has a small glitch.It does not completely turn off between Idss and Vgs- off positions(should have been Idss -off-Vp,instead Idss-Vp-Vp).I have not spend my time on figuring out the reason as the board is functional and working as expected.
This board can measure all through hole JFETs types including Toshiba dual JFETs (2-10MIA package) for IDss and Vp(Vgs off). There are two LEDs that indicate the right polarity for Jfet types.
Also can check SOT23 jfet like BF862, like my previous board.
One can selectively populate board as they feel like as not all elements on board are not necessary to function.
Can use a Resistor or trimpot for match at a specific ID if you need to.
There is an option for banana connectors for multimeter but I prefer the small connectors I used in my board.
I only have 9 boards for now. If there is enough interest can get kits .
Boards are priced at 6$ with paypal and shipping charges EXTRA. Kits depend on demand.
Board size 10cmx5.5cm ,so decent size compared to previous one.
No longer able to ship to individual buyers.If anyone interested in organizing a group buy contact me via PM. Individual board request will be ignored!!

Attachments

• matcher1.jpg
    matcher1.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 766
  • matcher 2.jpg
    matcher 2.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 747
  • matcher3.jpg
    matcher3.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
depends on what you are looking for. if you are looking for all mounting hardware and switches it can be 20-22$. price goes down with fewer options. but getting them individually can cost you more if you want full option. that hardware for Toshiba jfet is custom made.
And all those connectors have life span of close to 500 insertions. cheaper options are available but reduces insertion to 300 max

Last edited:
Kits vs boards

Hi guys , thanks for all requests . I am starting a poll to see how many wants kit.unfortunately one of the switches used are not available in mouser any more. It is going to be a problem only if you have plans to measure Toshiba JFETs .
I don’t have more than 8 boards this time.
To avoid multiple shipments I would prefer to send boards ( kits)to one person in EU. Or if someone want to be a distributor and enough people signing up I can deliver new Bach of boards directly to you from China .( please don’t start the discussion on how to do it better or cheaper). Which may means additional customs and VAT payments that will increase the price .
Poll will be open for 5 days from April 30.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.