• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: (EU) 8-10" woofers one pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I have to somewhat upgrade my existing setup and need a pair of woofers, ideally 10" or similar. Drivers of interest are:

- Scanspeak 26W/8534 or 4534
- SB Acoustics SB23NRXS
- Eton Orchestra 8 and 10"
- Peerless HDS Nomex 830869 (this one has two versions, I need the one with 0.63mH inductance)

May consider other drivers, such as 26cm Seas units with low inductance (one model I think only) but drop me a PM. EU only and should be posted to Bulgaria. If from the UK I can provide a UK address for cheaper postage.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.