• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Discovery Four build by Troels Gravesen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
***SOLD***

Discovery-4 speakers build by Troels Gravesen.
After enjoying the Discovery 4 speakers it is time for a new project so i am selling these great speakers.

All technical info, building pictures etc. here: DISC-4

Very good sounding speakers!
You do not need a huge amp to let these speakers sing. I use a 60Watt amp.
Bought the speakers from Troels Gravesen in Denmark over 2 years ago.

One woofer has 2 very little dents (due to kids). You can hardly see them and not audible to my opinion, but a new woofer can be put in offcourse. See pictures.

Price drop to €1999,-

Pictures: Discovery-4 - Google Drive

Last edited:
I am going to build the OBL-15 in a full active setup with the new Hypex fusion plate amps.
Also the tweeter will be the Viawave GRT-145.

So probably (one of) the best woofers, mids and tweeters available in a open baffle design...
I am very hopefull of a very good result.

Regards
Remco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.