• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Pascal MPRO2 class D amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
S O L D

Hi,
For sale class D amplifier with the Pascal MPRO2 module Pascal - High Power Pro Audio OEM Amplifier Modules
Built professional like tank.
I like the way it sounds very much and think it's the best class d amplifier I've heard so far. In my opinion sound better then Hypex and others.
Sound impression? - "It has plenty of low end grunt and is spot on in the vocals. The amplifier gives adequate space to each instrument without getting all jumbled. I will note that the bass is extremely tight and tuneful; never sounding flabby or bloated. Imaging and separation are spot on as well, fully fleshing out what's on the recording both in width and depth of presentation."
Used by couple of manufacturers including Gato-audio (6moons audio reviews: Gato Audio DIA-400), and D-Sonic (6moons audio reviews: D-Sonic M2-1500M), and Jeff Roland in Model 525 and in the Continuum S2.
Sold again
Thanks
image.jpg

20170819_175421.jpg

xxxxxxxxx.jpg

20170819_180516.jpg

20170819_180541.jpg

20170819_175304.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.