• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Firstwatt F3 clone PCB

F3 PCB mounting holes -Universal vs previous F2j pattern

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, it’s nice to have option. I had already posted my pic in the F3 thread.

Not sure if the layout is poor or not, as long as the Amp plays well.
Well you don’t know if it plays well. You never made it !

I would rather name your attempts as distractions than options. So far your options were far from impressive. I think you have only one “option” in mind with your posts just distracts other people into nothing.
If people here wanted to buy from Jim audio you can post in general discussion post ,I think. Don’t you think it is kind of rude to do that one someone’s project page?
Here I am trying to see if I have enough support to make a well designed board , obviously because I am not happy with available options.
So if you know one let me know. But I don’t appreciate your uninvited recommendation for the purpose of mere distraction.
Meanwhile you did not answer, did you source semisouth Jfet from the source you suggested?

Last edited:
I´m asking then I´ve starting for along time ago EAGLE PCB for PASS F3 Clone (UMS compliant). Not finished yet (thinking 2 days workload).

With Mr. Pass and @kinku´s agreement and if someone want to order PCB´s, I´ll finish job and provide manufacturing datas: no modification in the mosfets placement.

P.S.: PCBWay 248x98x2mm, 70µm, HASL --> 147$ for 10 with shipping to Germany; +19% tax --> 207.06$ or 21$ for pair!

JP
Hi JP

Did you finish your PCB yet?

I have collected the interest expressed in the thread. Mostly from March, so people might like to confirm if they are still interested.
As far as I can see there are basis for at lest 20 sets.

the spreadsheet can be found here: here