• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale. 3 phase BLDC motor kit for turntable.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've built several generations of this controller/motor combination, the latest using a BLWS series motor and the PSU/amp in one enclosure. The OP of this thread was the first iteration and it used a BLWR series motor and the PSU split into 2pcs: one for the controller and one for the amp. I no longer have need for this version, so I'd like to offer it for sale.

The kit includes:
One Condor controller Rev A (housed in an Eagle extrusion)
One 25W 3 channel amp based on the TI3123 class D amp
One AA BLWR172S-24V-2000 BLDC motor with 600 RPM pulley and aluminum stand-alone motor housing
One 24VDC 1A wall adapter (not shown in pic)
All cables and connectors needed for operation.
The PSU is capable of 33/45/78 RPM with the included single pulley, CW or CCW rotation (belt or idler) and reduced voltage after start up. It will also accept feedback from a RR tach or DIY Arduino tach.

$300 PayPal Continental US only please. PM me if interested.

The picture shows the actual components. The controller is production quality, but the amp section is a hand built prototype, so it is a little rough on cosmetics, but it is usually placed out of sight anyway.

Attachments

• DSCN1544.JPG
    DSCN1544.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 519
more parts

Hi,

I sent a PM--I realize this sold. Is it possible to get the motor and assembled boards/all electronics? Or do you have more prototypes?

This is exactly what I'm looking for, and have followed your posts, but don't have the time to source parts, build the boards etc. (and do all the machining on the table itself!)

Thanks
Max

I've built several generations of this controller/motor combination, the latest using a BLWS series motor and the PSU/amp in one enclosure. The OP of this thread was the first iteration and it used a BLWR series motor and the PSU split into 2pcs: one for the controller and one for the amp. I no longer have need for this version, so I'd like to offer it for sale.

The kit includes:
One Condor controller Rev A (housed in an Eagle extrusion)
One 25W 3 channel amp based on the TI3123 class D amp
One AA BLWR172S-24V-2000 BLDC motor with 600 RPM pulley and aluminum stand-alone motor housing
One 24VDC 1A wall adapter (not shown in pic)
All cables and connectors needed for operation.
The PSU is capable of 33/45/78 RPM with the included single pulley, CW or CCW rotation (belt or idler) and reduced voltage after start up. It will also accept feedback from a RR tach or DIY Arduino tach.

$300 PayPal Continental US only please. PM me if interested.

The picture shows the actual components. The controller is production quality, but the amp section is a hand built prototype, so it is a little rough on cosmetics, but it is usually placed out of sight anyway.

Hi. I'm relatively new to this, so Just saw this post. This is what I'm looking for to revive my first gen Cosmos. My only alternative is to buy a kit from Sota for a lot more...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.