• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth R120 / R100 Jfets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Semisouth R125/ R100 Jfets

I have few more pairs of SJEP120R100and R125 Jfets for sale. These will be the last few pairs from me.
Few have contacted me over the past weeks and if still interested ,contact me through PM for pricing.
Will have to give me few weeks after payment to get it matched etc.
Also outside US buyers are responsible for all customs and import formalities needed for their home lands. I will put full price paid for all transactions in all shipments. No exemptions for this
I will also prefer shipping with USPS priority mail with tracking. Once you get a tracking number my responsibility is over.
I can not issue refunds or pay for lost packages after it is shipped. If you want that protection please pay for insurance coverage with USPS or let me know alternate shipping agency( Fedex DHL) you prefer.
Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Just an update on sale conditions for those who contacted me from outside US. Please read carefully the first post.
Also I am travelling for next two weeks. So won't accept payment or send invoices for next weekend or so.
Please be patient , I will get all those I promised the parts they need.
Once I get payment there will be a 2-3 weeks time before I can ship.
So we are looking at close to a month of time before you will have parts in your hand!

Last edited:
Request

Last two days I got so many PMs ,people asking questions etc. Amount of PM is so much with redundant info is too much for me to process. To avoid missing out on people
And to finalize the amount of parts to get
can you please PM me in this specific format
Subject line for PM : Order confirmation
Part name :R125 or R100
Number of pairs:
Shipping zip code/ country
PayPal ID

I will send invoice starting late this week and finalize once I have the money in account
Within 3 weeks after payment I should be able to ship out.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Last two days I got so many PMs ,people asking questions etc. Amount of PM is so much with redundant info is too much for me to process. To avoid missing out on people
And to finalize the amount of parts to get
can you please PM me in this specific format
Subject line for PM : Order confirmation
Part name :R125 or R100
Number of pairs:
Shipping zip code/ country
PayPal ID

I will send invoice starting late this week and finalize once I have the money in account
Within 3 weeks after payment I should be able to ship out.

Just sent your desired format for these parts...

Thanks,

Russellc

Small correction to last post.
If you are ordering multiple items PCBs and 2SJ109Bl from me please include that in your final order statement.
Again it will prevent mistakes from my end and avoid unnecessary shipping and PayPal expenses to you.

Thanks

Hi guys,
Sorry for the delay!It took sometime for matching the Jfets. Some I already send I will be sending invoices today for the rest and tomorrow. I still have not completed the process so for those who asked for Toshiba Jfets it will be a little more time unless you would like it in two shipments.

All Semisouth and 2Sj109Bl have been shipped.
Except for one person from Switzerland who I am waiting on zip code ( USPS won’t accept it).
All semisouth Jfets I offered during this season has been claimed so far, so don’t have any more to offer.
Have few more 2Sj109Bl less than 20 that I got from different stashes over weekend. But that is it for now.
Thank you all for prompt payments!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.