• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Firstwat F3 clone (230V, EU)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm guessing that the ground was left floating for a reason.

Please test this amp before you sell it, I don't think you want to have your name tarnished by Tim's work.

I will test fir hum and I will also add insulation around the thermistor legs.

But, I’m sick and tired of the reaction I got here, therefore I decided to not sell it to anybody present in this forum.
I’m not nor was associated with the person who built the amp, I bought it from a friend who had it custom built, an it had worked flawlessly (with cover on) for 5 years.

Close the thread now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.