• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Matched Vishay IRFP240 and Harris IRFP9240

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi,
I have bought 100 each of the Vishay IRFP240 and the Harris IRFP9240 (discountinued) The harris units don't exhibit the distortion in the parts that the International rectifier and Vishay P-Channel parts do.
I have had a few inquiries about offering these matched, as I sell them as singles for the M2 Clone boards.

So I am starting a thread.

I am not sure what people are looking for really,
pairs, triples, quads or even sextets etc. But I am going to offer these up. Cost is not established until I have a better idea of the demand, but they are going to be more expensive likely than other vendors matched options because of the higher costs of the harris parts.
I plan on only selling them as matched sets for now, not just the Harris parts only. You can express your interest below.
I will likely come back and edit post as needed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.