• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AKG K1000 vintage rare Professional Studio Headphones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling a pair of rare vintage AKG K1000 's in near MINT condition, they were bought in 1994 from Wien/Austria and they were kept unused since then, they barely have 10 hours of listening on them;
you guys here know exactly what these opened cans are all about so it's not worth describing their qualities;
I only have an Audio-Technica and some Grados to compare with, but this one wipes the floor with all of them regarding soundstage, microdetails and nuances that I didn't even knew they were there in passages of certain songs that I was sure that I know everything about.
these are very low serial numbered, the so called "bass-heavy" versions, which are below 4000.
I took photos of them in different angles and illuminating conditions so that the buyer should see all the details.
I don't have the box and never did; buyer gets as bonus a Sennheiser condenser microphone bought at the same time with the cans

asking price : 600 Euro

payment method : bank transfer or paypal (buyer pays the paypal fees)

I am shipping them out right next day after the payment has cleared, very carefully packed.
Please ask for shipping prices, I will check them online, I preffer EMS with tracking number and insurance all the way

here is the link for visualization of the photos, each one can be magnified with a simple click on it :

AKG K1000 Professional Headphones - Album on Imgur

YouTube

YouTube

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.