• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014D

Sure Sonidos, hope you included shipping address in transfer and it is friends and family.
Eric there is DIY PCB ,PCB designed by DIY store and then there is PCB designed by professionals. I don't need to say there is lot more involved in PCB design than connecting two components together.I don't know about Prasi's back ground so I can't comment.
All I am saying is we are not paying for the material when you pay for a PCB as you mentioned before. It is for the hours a professional spend on it and his skill level that you are paying for. Well if a trained PCB designer in here willing to help us out all good. If not ...
you are the one making the choice between theme D your money That's all.

So I talked to my friend last night. Like wealth, these stash of JFets make you sleep deprived. He is kind of agreed to make another PCB for F3.
I am still waiting to hear from Papa to see if he will allow me to do this. If he say no ...then
I may end up making one for myself just to experience ( well, that will be a project for next winter). I have not looked into details or parts list etc( very busy for few days)
If there is enough interest and with Papa's blessing, I can arrange for few set( left and right channel and CRC power supply) Ledfree HASL as my F2J clone board in FR4 material.
Let me know

Joined 2008
Paid Member
I don’t think I need to say it again since I inquired to begin with, but I will...I’m in for the F3 boards if you make them happen Kinku...actually two pair with CRC boards as I did with the F2. I’m assuming you’ll be trying to achieve the same style of long boards as with your F2? Actually it would be great if it was the same exact form factor so that it could be swapped into a case that was already built for your other boards.

You should see if you can arrange a prototype board for yourself to make sure there are no bugs to iron out. Maybe even if you have to use a different pcb service for the prototype. Our member Pyramid was the designer/owner of Phoenix Engineering, the company that made all the excellent turntable control products. He is supporting several controller projects on here by utilizing Oshpark as a source for the boards. They produce prototype boards by dividing up entire sheets between designers. There appears to be a 3 piece minimum. I don’t think your required to allow the design to be shared as Pyrmid has, and they are reasonably priced with different board weight options. Maybe look into it as a prototype option if your regular pcb fabricator has a high minimum order.

Hi, Chromenuts sure will keep you in the list.
Keeping the same form factor is also my priority even the same screw holes so I may experiment someday.
I think all your suggestions If the volume involved is high( like 100 PCBs )
With the implied permission papa gave us through forum I can make a clone of 4-5 boards like I did with F2. But for serious prototyping etc will cost much more money than I can make by selling them.
My friend is doing this on his free time but I still pay him something as a gift . I can't afford him for per / hr rate.
I don't know if you got the F2 boards I send you.
They look more than decent for me. Those form factors make it very expensive to make in small quantities.
OSHpRk was also very expensive with this form factor
That is one of the reason people opt for 10x10 cm PCBs , they are first cheap everywhere .

Last edited: