• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Linear Systems matched LSJ74/LSK170 jfet pairs - two sets, 4 channels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

Two sets of the linear systems jfets. These:

Linear Systems Matched LSJ74/LSK170 JFET pairs (Grade B) – diyAudio Store

Each set is for one stereo amplifier. Two packages, four channels, 8 jfets. Unopened. The store hasn't had any for a long time, and these are just gathering dust in my parts bin. Selling only because I have plenty of jfets, and many others don't. Someone please put these to use :)

$90 shipped by USPS priority mail flat rate box to the lower 48 states only. Paypal only. No, I won't separate the sets. If you don't have jfets - you want the spare set. Put it somewhere safe. And the price is the price :)

Cody

Last edited:
Picture

Picture:

Attachments

• 20180205_201543.jpg
    20180205_201543.jpg
    843.6 KB · Views: 363
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.