• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Rare drivers, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys. I am selling everything I have. I have lost interest in my unfinished projects and this stuff just isn't important to me. I also need the money. Here is what I have:

Eton 4" mids. The model # is 4-203/25. They are unused, so they are new old stock. $120

Lambda Acoustics PB12-LE. New and unused subwoofer. $130

Görlich Zellaton handmade speakers from Germany. The models are 245 vk and 130 vk. These are extremely rare and expensive. Those who have heard them say they are the best and won't listen to anything else. Retail for them started at over $500 each for the cheapest model, and go up over $1000 each, just to give you an idea. If you want to know more about them, just ask me, I will try to answer. I purchased them used, and have only hooked them up for a few minutes to hear them, and they are great. I don't know the age though. $815 for the four speakers (woofers and mids).

Lambda Acoustics TD15X Apollos. These are new and unused. I actually hooked one up for 20 seconds just to hear it. They sound great, but won't ever finish a project. $850

Blade DSP1 Servo for your sub. I bought this used over a year ago and haven't used it yet. I am pretty sure it works though. Comes with the remote and software. $120

Blade SE6100 BASH amp. This amp does 6 x 100 watts at 2-8 ohms and is efficient because of the BASH technology. I bought it used a long time ago (over a year), briefly hooked it up to check it out when I got it. I took it out right after that to wait until I had the rest of my system ready, and I still don't. So that's the only few minutes I have used it. It worked when I checked it out. $640

All this stuff is sold as-is since you are buying it second hand. However all the new stuff should work flawlessly, and the used stuff I believe to work great also.

I will consider reasonable offers on this stuff.

Shipping is included in the U.S.

And those two Blade items are kind of rare car audio items.

I can email pictures or answer questions through this or my other email address at bheiner (at) webpipe (dot) net.

Thanks

Blade DSP1 Servo

I'll offer you $50 for the dsp.

I have a similar thing made by Marquis electronics and just want to compare the technology used. The Marquis unit is totally analog and is a comparator/adjustment circuit for the woofer system. Can you say TIGHT controlled bass with fabulous extension! I also have the home unit which is absolutly mind boggling.

I understand if you need more for it from some one who will use it.

rabstq - I will keep you in mind. I am going to try to get a little more for it, though if I don't I will contact you.

tech.knockout - I bought them used. There are some places you can buy them new, but I just happened to find them used. Just check around, a pair will pop up eventually. I think not too long ago someone on here was selling a pair. Do a search in the for sale section.

Here is some updated prices and things still for sale:

Lambda Acoustics PB12-LE. New and unused subwoofer. $100

Görlich Zellaton handmade speakers from Germany. The models are 245 vk and 130 vk. These are extremely rare and expensive. Those who have heard them say they are the best and won't listen to anything else. Retail for them started at over $500 each for the cheapest model, and go up over $1000 each, just to give you an idea. If you want to know more about them, just ask me. I purchased them used, and have only hooked them up for a few minutes to hear them, and they are great. I don't know the age though. $775 for the four speakers (woofers and mids).

Blade DSP1 Servo for your sub (car audio). I bought this used over a year ago and haven't used it yet. I am pretty sure it works though. Comes with the remote and software. $100

Blade SE6100 amp (car aduio). This amp does 6 x 100 watts at 2-8 ohms. I bought it used a long time ago (over a year), briefly hooked it up to check it out when I got it. I took it out right after that to wait until I had the rest of my system ready, and I still don't. So that's the only few minutes I have used it. It worked when I checked it out. $600

I may consider some reasonable offers on some of this.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.