• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: A pair of My_Ref Fremen monoblock amplifiers - deluxe version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a pair (2) of My_Ref Fremen amplifers, version 1.7, industrial BOM + EVO A Mod, precisely installed in two beautiful enclosures. I could say this is one of the nicest and solid built of this amplifier around. It`s superb sound desire top notch components, so each monoblock consist of 160 VA (230V)transformer, made by my own specifications. For wiring speaker lines, Jantzen solid core wire was used. For indication 2 mm green LED is used on front panel. Mains switch is rated 15A. Dimensions of each monoblock are: 22x27x7 cm (WxDXH). Both monoblock amplifiers are in perfect operating condition.

Link on the project, BOM and measurements: My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (9th run - v1.7 boards)

Price for mono is 220 EUR + post costs. Payment via PP.

Attachments

• AMP 1.JPG
    AMP 1.JPG
    287.5 KB · Views: 1,199
  • AMP 2.JPG
    AMP 2.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 1,180
  • AMP 4.JPG
    AMP 4.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 1,140
Last edited:
Hi, I may be interested, but need to wait a week or 2 after i audition the amp from a friend, to check is power and control is enough for my speakers.

I use 2-way speaker design with 87dB sensitivity in a room of 25m2 and amplifier produce more than enough power. I also tried amplifier in another system on Thiel CS 3.7 4 ohm speakers in room twice the size of mine, no problem at all :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.