• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Quanghao DAC END 24 tube DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is a fantastic sounding NOS DAC by Quanghao. It's based on the AD1865 with 6dj8 tube output stage. This is simply one of my most favorite DIY DAC. The only reason I'm selling is I'm listening more to another version with output transformers, instead of caps like this one.

The size is quite small, easy to fit on any rack. Wooden faceplate, powder coated steel chassis. Inputs are everything you need, USB with Amanero, Coaxial, AES, Optical. Even the chip itself is 16-bit, the DAC could take 24bit material without any problem. LDO regs are everywhere. You could easy tune the sound by simply swapping tubes or with a bit more work, upgrade the output caps. The current ones are Ansar which are made in the UK. The AD1865N-K chip is 100% genuine from Digikey, not the crap from China. Single-ended output only.

I much prefer this unit than modern stuffs. The musical sound is just magical.

I'm asking $915 which includes worldwide shipping. Paypal fee is not included.
This is a steal for what you pay.

Unit is currently 220v. 115v is possible.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    957.4 KB · Views: 445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    712.8 KB · Views: 436
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.