• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB diytube get set go pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I thought about reaching out to Tom, but it seems that he is building point to point lately. I’m guessing he is out of boards too. I guess if I don’t have any luck finding a board I will reach out to him for pointers building this circuit p to p.

Good luck Will. I recently wrote to Shannon Parks and for some reason he replied that he stopped manufacturing most of his PCBs.

I’m not sure how much the blank PCBs retailed for but if you make him an offer for a run of ten or twenty (and offload the extras), he’ll be responsive. Just offer him a fair amount per board and he should be reasonable. I made a similar arrangement with him in the past.

Good luck.

I’m not sure how much the blank PCBs retailed for but if you make him an offer for a run of ten or twenty (and offload the extras), he’ll be responsive. Just offer him a fair amount per board and he should be reasonable. I made a similar arrangement with him in the past.

Good luck.

I may go that route. Perhaps I need to gauge the interest in a group buy of these boards. Thanks all.

Good luck.

No luck. I think Shannon wants to be available to stand behind his product and help builders with any issues they encounter along the way. It would appear he does not have the free time to do this. So, until further notice no new boards will be available.

No luck. I think Shannon wants to be available to stand behind his product and help builders with any issues they encounter along the way. It would appear he does not have the free time to do this. So, until further notice no new boards will be available.

It may be that he’s more interested in commercial offerings at this point in time. I noticed that it was after his Budgie phono preamp design was well-received that he yanked/stopped replenishing all his DIY offerings. My deal with him was for the overnight sensation crossover PCBs that he discontinued. I offered $25/board with a minimum order of 20 boards. I like his PCBs. They were nice and thick with properly-sized eyelets and fat traces. I subsequently order my boards elsewhere and work around their shortcomings.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.