• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Hammond 1628SEA HIFI Single-Ended Output Transformers In EU.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Hammond 1628SEA single ended hifi tube output transformers for sale.

These are the top of the line from Hammond and are great for GM70, 811, KT88, 6550 ect.

They are used but like new in condition.

I used them in a SE KT88 amp for a while.

This is a great opportunity for someone in EU to get a good deal on these huge SE transformers.

They are 120ma - 5K with 4-8-16 ohm secondaries. One could also use 8 ohm speakers on the 4 ohm tap for a primary of 10K as well as vice versa.

I would like to get 200 euro plus shipping for the pair. I would like to limit the shipping to Europe because of the weight...

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've used this transformer with low power 845s (430V / 60mA), midpower 845 (750V / 90mA) as well as 811A in Class A2 (430V at 110 mA) with great results. So, you can use this for projects beyond KT88's and 300Bs. You can even use it as a plate choke for parafed coupled outputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.