• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE - Speaker Grills Perfect Condition!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

You pay the shipping and they're yours!

Grills for some custom speakers I built many years ago. They are about 11 3/8" wide by 18" tall. The cutout in the back will accommodate up to a 10" woofer and a tweeter or mid. My buddy made the frames and he is a very skilled craftsman. They are cosmetically perfect because I just recovered them last year. Will attach to any cabinet with 4 velcro strips (provided), the only downside is the fabric is very thin which is good for audio transparency but will not provide much protection to your drivers.

Just can't bring myself to toss them, they are too nice.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.