• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Thor TPA-60 power transformer only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Thor TPA-60 power transformer only

SOLD!
This ad is for the power transformer only.
I used to own the Thor Audio TPA-60 power amp and it provided glorious sound. Anyway, at one point, the power transformer shorted out and I had to get a replacement directly from the transformer manufacturer - Jackson Engineering. Well, as these low volume items go, it costs me over $300 to buy one replacement. I figured I would future-proof myself by ordering two since it only cost another $50 ($350 total plus shipping) to order two.
That was over six years ago. I'm sure it would cost even more to buy it now. The only reason I sold the amps was because my speakers demanded more power. Now, I have this orphan transformer. It could be used as a spare or I'm sure some resourceful technical types could re-purpose it.
Before you ask, I do NOT know the voltages or have a schematic. Those are questions for Jackson Engineering - the p/n 35811 A can be seen in the photo.

I am selling for the cost of packaging - $10 plus shipping.

Payment via Paypal friends and family, otherwise, add 3%.

Cash pickup from 06070 is welcome

Attachments

• PC280001.jpg
    PC280001.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 176
  • PC280002.jpg
    PC280002.jpg
    715.8 KB · Views: 174
  • PC280003.jpg
    PC280003.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.