• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Loudspeaker and Headphone Handbook 3rd Edition

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all!

I have a hardcover copy of the Third Edition (2001) of the Loudspeaker and Headphone Handbook, edited by John Borwick (from Focal Press, a division of Butterworth-Heinemann), that I'd like to sell. Actually, I'd rather not sell it, but I need the cash. This 718 page book is absolutely jam-packed with information. I have gotten no end of pleasure from reading it.

The ISBN is 0240515781. The condition is very good. There is only the tiniest bit of soiling on the top edge of the pages and on the bottom edge of the pages -- easily removed with a bit of sandpaper if someone wanted to.

The cheapest price I have seen for this book anywhere is US$114. I'd like to sell my copy for half that, $57. Also, I'll split the cost of shipping. The packaged weight would be about 1.5 kilograms and surface mail (slow) from Japan (where I live) to North America or Europe would be about US$10, or SAL (which is not quite as fast as airmail but a lot cheaper) would be about US$15. Shipping to Australia or NZ would be less. In any case, I'd split the cost of shipping for either Surface or SAL. For persons operating with different currencies, we can work out the exchange rate for determining the price.

I would prefer payment via international postal money order. I can accept PayPal but I would rather not have to eat the transaction costs.

I have also put this book up for sale on a Japanese auction site, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. First come, first served!

My email is cdwitmer@spamcop.net

Thanks!

Christopher Witmer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.