FS: Loudspeaker and Headphone Handbook 3rd Edition - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th April 2004, 12:41 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Loudspeaker and Headphone Handbook 3rd Edition

Hello all!

I have a hardcover copy of the Third Edition (2001) of the Loudspeaker and Headphone Handbook, edited by John Borwick (from Focal Press, a division of Butterworth-Heinemann), that I'd like to sell. Actually, I'd rather not sell it, but I need the cash. This 718 page book is absolutely jam-packed with information. I have gotten no end of pleasure from reading it.

The ISBN is 0240515781. The condition is very good. There is only the tiniest bit of soiling on the top edge of the pages and on the bottom edge of the pages -- easily removed with a bit of sandpaper if someone wanted to.

The cheapest price I have seen for this book anywhere is US$114. I'd like to sell my copy for half that, $57. Also, I'll split the cost of shipping. The packaged weight would be about 1.5 kilograms and surface mail (slow) from Japan (where I live) to North America or Europe would be about US$10, or SAL (which is not quite as fast as airmail but a lot cheaper) would be about US$15. Shipping to Australia or NZ would be less. In any case, I'd split the cost of shipping for either Surface or SAL. For persons operating with different currencies, we can work out the exchange rate for determining the price.

I would prefer payment via international postal money order. I can accept PayPal but I would rather not have to eat the transaction costs.

I have also put this book up for sale on a Japanese auction site, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. First come, first served!

My email is cdwitmer@spamcop.net

Thanks!

Christopher Witmer

Hide this!Advertise here!