• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SJEP 120R100 and SJEP120R125

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SJEP 120R100 and SJEP120R125---Closed

Hi,
Found some one local who got a stash of these JFET.If anyone interested in buying SJEP120R125 and SJEPR125R100 from US let me know. I need to have enough people showing interest to buy it together for this price and going through hassle of shipping them out.2 weeks lead time.
Not accepting new requests

Last edited:
Carsten, those PCB are designed by me with the help of a professional PCB designer/ fabricator. What I meant was those boards were only tested by software before. I physically hooked them up together this week and everything working the way it should be( no fire or smoke). I made only 5 pairs of PCBs and sold all except two. What I plan to do is start a build thread to help anyone planning to build it. Nothing exceptional just little tricks I learned through building it.hope this helps.

Last edited:
I see. ;-)
found my current seller locally much before. The issue is it is more expensive to buy from him as one or two pieces. That is why I am getting enough people so I can buy at the prices listed. Simple principle quantity discounts for prices in 1000s of dollars. Some one was selling R125 for 90$ a pair when I was looking for them .If no one signs up I will still buy it but more expensive that's all. I have a pair of R125s donated to me by Mike of pass forum and I have locked them up in a security lockerand don't want to use them until I have one more.just paranoia of a beginner!!!!

Last edited:
Update. Seller only can provide 8 ( I need a pair )pairs of perfectly matched R100s. There is more option for R125 if anyone interested and of course few more unmatched R100s can be arranged.
#Eric do you want Matched pairs ?
#Richard how about you?
Carsten are you still interested or worried I am selling Chinese product?;)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.