• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SJEP 120R100 and SJEP120R125

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ah, no the way it works is they will ask you to wait for4 weeks. Of course you will and end of 4 th week when you call they will say it is a mistake and it is available for 70$ a piece new from their supplier. I refused and then had to wait another week and few emails to get my money back.

I hesitated to post my interest as my requirements are a bit extreme, but it seems you're in need of more R125 subscribers so I'll give a try.

I'm interested in curve matched R125 quads - I can take one quad (4 pcs) or 2 quads (8 pcs), but only if they're curve matched quads. Attached are examples of what I consider finely curve matched quads.

And don't ask me why I want such finely matched quads.

Attachments

• SJEP120R125_Match_Transfer_Characteristics_Pair_I33C_I40D.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 70
  • SJEP120R125_Match_Transfer_Characteristics_Pair_I46B_I51D.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 54
Total 4, Oreo ?
I guess , we are getting to the deadline for requests tomorrow. Please send in your needs as PM today and the requirements with PayPal email address. Will get back to you by early next week .
Hopefully we can get it done.

Last edited:
Request format

Please leave your requirement and email address for PayPal.
Specify total number of Jfets and matched pairs in this format to avoid confusion.
2, 1 pair
4, 2 Pair etc
I will respond to all of you next week( just to save email space in DIYaudio ). Please donot think I am ignoring you, if you don't hear through DIYaudio right away.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.