• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SJEP 120R100 and SJEP120R125

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please leave your requirement and email address for PayPal.
Specify total number of Jfets and matched pairs in this format to avoid confusion.
2, 1 pair
4, 2 Pair etc
I will respond to all of you next week( just to save email space in DIYaudio ). Please donot think I am ignoring you, if you don't hear through DIYaudio right away.

In PM please just to make my life easy.

Updates

Few have contacted me as I have not been able to focus on this last week. I was after the JFEt matcher boards and kit.
on a short vacation until Tuesday and will be back to work.
I will contact you all next week once I settle this 24 kits / PCBs ,I need to sort and mail out.
Apologize for the delay as I know how bad we all need those semisouthies.....
Wish y'all a happy Newyear full of Papa's Amps!

Another, 4 pairs SJEP120R125 may become available tomorrow. I may keep the two but two will be for sale for sure. 85$ plus shipping and paypal fee.
International buyers only if they release me from liability of lost package at their end. I don't want to be responsible for your postal services and local issues.

Carsten, you should use printout from the PayPal transaction for your customs issues. I can not be held responsible for customs related problems in your country. You should have disclosed before I send the packet that you have issues in your country. My intention was to help you.
As I repeats with each sale ,I can not be held responsible for lost packets , customs issues in your home countries after I ship them. Once I ship them with tracking I don't have resources to help you or pay you for lost damaged or customs problems.
If you want to avoid a specific problem, just let me know in advance what I should do. Not after you are in trouble. I try to do a honest business here and my profit from each sale is pretty small. I don't have the time or resources to deal with them.

Last edited:
Carsten , happy for you ! I was really feeling bad about the whole situation. losing 8 of those JFets would have been a terrible loss.
Not to mention those LU1014D.
Hope you understand intentions were good and non fines were have to be paid.
Germany is tough!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.