• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Peerless 830491 8" truncated frame HDS/XLS woofer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for one (or possible a pair) of these drivers in working condition. My location is near Sacramento, CA. Please post in this thread or send me a PM if you can help me out.

I just finished putting together an open baffle speaker using six of these drivers that I bought about 3 years ago or so. Only just now do I realize that one of the drivers has a rub/buzz problem. :( These drivers are NLA but I am hoping that there are some unused ones floating around someone's basement/attic.

Last edited:
Looking for one (or possible a pair) of these drivers in working condition. My location is near Sacramento, CA. Please post in this thread or send me a PM if you can help me out.

I just finished putting together an open baffle speaker using six of these drivers that I bought about 3 years ago or so. Only just now do I realize that one of the drivers has a rub/buzz problem. :( These drivers are NLA but I am hoping that there are some unused ones floating around someone's basement/attic.

The rub/buzz can be fixed... send it for repair.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.