• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Assorted Heat Sinks for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Re: Assorted Heat Sinks for Sale

BrianGT said:

Didn't you originally get those heatsinks off ebay? I have a friend who bought identical ones off ebay. you should call it REbay..

--
Brian

SmartAss!

:)

I am making room for the heat sinks from the group buy.

I think the cheaper ones would make great GC-Bridged Heat sinks, one on each side would make a nice little chassis. 10" deep x 4" High, maybe 12" wide.

Regards

Anthony

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Re: Re: Assorted Heat Sinks for Sale

Coulomb said:

SmartAss!

:)

I am making room for the heat sinks from the group buy.

I think the cheaper ones would make great GC-Bridged Heat sinks, one on each side would make a nice little chassis. 10" deep x 4" High, maybe 12" wide.

Regards

Anthony

or, you could have decided to move away from inefficient Class A designs, and put together those Gainclone pcbs that I sent you...

;)

--
Brian

Here are the Wind Tunnels I have for sale. Disregard the tabs they have been machined off as the were all TO3 predrilled and inconvenient for mounting boards anyway.

Attachments

• hsd.jpg
    hsd.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 751
Another view:

$35 US for a complete wind tunnel 10" long 4.75" square, weight 12 pounds. Tabs have been machined off, for flat mounting surface, better heat transfer anyway. :)
Check out the air cooled stats, easily dissipates 200 Watts per section at only 1 metre per second Air flow. That's 400 watts as a wind tunnel!!!!

Regards

Anthony

Specs

Attachments

• hsesmall.jpg
    hsesmall.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 754
I have 6 peices of this heat sink left, I have attached an image to give an idea of an alternate configuration to a wind Tunnel. This could easily be achieved with a few peices of Aluminum L Channel.

I am selling all 6 peices, enough for two sides for $60 US plus 4% Pay Pal and shipping.

Regards

Anthony

Attachments

• heat sink g.jpg
    heat sink g.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 155
My ebay account is not active right now as my credit card expired and I have to update my info and pay a bill. In the meantime I have some more stuff for sale listed below.

7 3/4" square Heatsinks flatback 1" thick Rough cut, they would need to be machined to size for matching if desired. 8 sections $70 US for the lot.

Anthony

Attachments

• dsc00128.zip
    48.6 KB · Views: 43
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.