• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Denovo DNA 360 compression drivers with SEOS 12 horns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a pair of 1 inch Denovo DNA 360 8 ohm compression drivers (very similar to B&C DE250) with SEOS 12 inch horns. I used these in some test speakers i built with some 10" Beyma woofers. They sounded great but i moved on to other projects. They were not abused and not used very much. I have the front baffles with a 10" woofer cutout as well if you need them. Add 10$ for shipping if you want the baffles. Price is 200 for the pair shipped in US. PM if interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.