• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Marsh and Sjostrom QRV09 Headphone Amp Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cleanup time in the ol' project drawer again. Since I've changed directions from a stereo system perspective, and I have just too many amps to build, something's gotta give.

On offer:

Richard Marsh Headphone amp Kit by TechDIY. Board and complete kit of parts including matched parts as recommended by Mr Marsh. This is a kit to build the amp boards themselves, no power supply or volume Pot included.
Build/Info Thread
I will also provide the copy of Linear Audio article that I purchased (one copy only, and I will delete it at my end, to honor the copywrite).
SOLD including shipping to North America
SOLD as above for International members.

Sjostrom Audio QRV09 High Performance Headphone Amplifier kit.
Sjostrom Audio - QRV09 Headphone amp
Board and complete kit of parts to populate it (2ch + Power supply).
Includes power transformers for North America.
Does not include Volume Pot, as it is external to the board.
$120 US + shipping to North America
$100 US + shipping to International without the power transformers(since you will need to source them for your country)

Attachments

• DSC02461.jpg
    DSC02461.jpg
    809.1 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC02462.jpg
    DSC02462.jpg
    647.3 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC02464.jpg
    DSC02464.jpg
    899.4 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC02465.jpg
    DSC02465.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.