• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Jung-Lipshitz Inverse RIAA PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to sell some extra PCB boards that I had made from Gerbers posted here:

Muffsy Phono Kits - Side Project: Stereo Accurate Inverse RIAA from HIFISonix - Build

Which was based on the original article here:

http://hifisonix.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Accurate-Inverse-RIAA.pdf

Here is my own personal BOM (there is also a BOM in bonsai's post), for everything except the case and screw terminals:

Mouser Electronics

The boards are 1.6mm thick, 1oz copper, with ENIG finishing and are quite nice.

I already have the boards and am looking for $8.50/ea + $2 shipping in the US and $8.50/ea plus actual non-US shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3098.jpg
    IMG_3098.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 986
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.