• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : FirstOne v1.4 complete amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,

The seller is an expert diy advanced hobbyist, so the build you receive is about the best execution of the First One v1.4 I have seen. The OP just has too many amplifiers and this one has to go! So get it now before he comes to his senses!

Happy Holidays!

Anand.

I agree I did follow some of his projects (on the French-Canadian DIY audio forum), he builds top-notch projects with high-quality components.:)

Happy Holidays!

Would also consider trade or partial trade for a quality Scope. Scope has to be recent enough with at least 2 channels 50+ MHz and function generator if possible would be great. I have two oldies (70's and 80's) and don't won't old stuff anymore.

I'm looking at the Rigol DS1054. If someone is willing to buy one new and trading it, I'll pay shipping to Canada and USA only.

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.