• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Nirvana ferrite classic full range speaker pair exc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Nirvana ferrite super full range speaker pair exc

Selling a pair of Audio Nirvana 8" full range speakers, super series, ferrite magnets. Drivers are in full working order. Cosmetically they are in excellent condition. $180 for the pair.

$35 shipping in the US only. I describe all aspects of the item listed, good and bad. I will ONLY accept a return if the item is not as described, with a full refund including return shipping. I accept credit cards through Paypal only. Please email me for any questions -- shipping, playing conditions, etc.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 107
  • s-l500-1.jpg
    s-l500-1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
A remarkably low distortion driver particularly across the mids with an also impressive DI (off-axis radiated pattern), and has a useful slight rise in the treble - initially, may sound 'boring' and 'over damped' - requires some efforts towards room treatment - surprising lack of fatigue, particularly after first 100+ hours - they do like hard work and benefit from low box colouration without overdamping (IMO, that is!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.