• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Book: Designing Power Supplies for Tube Amplifiers by Merlin Blencowe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nick you have PM.
Unfortunately that link was to a site that steals credit card details!

Still looking for a copy!

EDIT: I just found this on his website:
http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/ said:
15 November 2013: I've been getting a lot of mail about my power supplies book. I'm sorry to say I permanently removed it from print. It contained too many mistakes and typos, and it didn't match the style of my preamp books. Do not email me asking if I have spare copies or PDFs; your email will be ignored. Fortunately, all the best material from the power supply book can now be found in the final chapter of my hi-fi preamps book!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.