• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TeddyDAC - 192kHz Digital to Analog Converter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The TeddyDAC is a high-end digital-to-analog converter for audio systems with digital sources such as CD/DVD players, streamers, media centers, or computers.

The goal in designing the TeddyDAC was to reproduce the most accurate, realistic and natural sound, free of digital artifacts, and to achieve an “analogue” sound signature that appeals even to the most demanding LP and vacuum tube amplifier owners.

To achieve this goal a unique approach was taken, based on the understanding that the power supply is a major, if not the most critical, ingredient of the design.

Owners of older TeddyDACs models, which cannot be upgraded with this new xmos module can still benefit from it using our stand alone TeddyU2S, a USB to SPDIF converter, as an external product

Sound
With the TeddyDAC, human voices sound as they sound in real life, orchestral music sounds detailed and three dimensional, just like in concert halls. The TeddyDAC contributes to many enjoyable listening hours without fatigue.
Specifications

Inputs: 2xCoax, optical, USB (44.1, 48Khz)

Voltage: 110-120V or 220-240V

Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz,96kHz,192kHz

Output Level: 2V (RCA)

Dimensions: 25x17x6.2cm

Weight: 1.8Kg
Dac is original state unmoded.
If you want to bring dac to another level i can mace some mods...I strongly recomend to swap output tantal to film cap and change output SE opamp instead lme49720 for ADA4898-2 ...i can make that for you.

Price 499€ selling to all countries is no problem.

Attachments

• teddydac1.jpg
    teddydac1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 349
  • teddydac2_2.jpg
    teddydac2_2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 347
  • teddy3.jpg
    teddy3.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.