• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Amphenol octal experimenter sockets 7 pcs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
7 Pieces of these for sale. $4 a piece or all 7 for $25, you pay shipping. I am located near Vienna, Austria. Paypal friends and family or bank transfer would be great!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3045.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    265.6 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3046.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
I suggest to re-think the last sentences. I some time ago had similar thinkings, and now I returned vacuum tubes again. Fortunately I didn't discarded my saved old material, and now it is important. A couple of years ago I made a Phantastron and a Sanatron, very rare circuits. With the saved stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.