• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Esico 80t solder pot 30+lbs 63/37 6x12x1 7/8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I fabbed over 2000 small boards using this pot.I'll miss this little piglet.
Recently a used one went for 400 on ebay, they are about 800 new.
There's about 30lbs of either Kester or Alpha hi purity 63/37 solder in it(don't remember which).
Looking around seems like the cheapest hi quality 63/37 is around 10 a pound.
Included is a 150-750F dial thermometer and aluminum tongs(?) with small slots to grab the board. The pot is adjustable, but has been set to get around 480-500F
for best results.

A shout out to SF bay area members, the weight of this thing would favor local pick up, I'm in Sacramento 95841

$150 local pickup only 95841 Sacramento

get back to me for photos, satra@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Solder pot

I fabbed over 2000 small boards using this pot.I'll miss this little piglet.
Recently a used one went for 400 on ebay, they are about 800 new.
There's about 30lbs of either Kester or Alpha hi purity 63/37 solder in it(don't remember which).
Looking around seems like the cheapest hi quality 63/37 is around 10 a pound.
Included is a 150-750F dial thermometer and aluminum tongs(?) with small slots to grab the board. The pot is adjustable, but has been set to get around 480-500F
for best results.

A shout out to SF bay area members, the weight of this thing would favor local pick up, I'm in Sacramento 95841

$150 local pickup only 95841 Sacramento

get back to me for photos, satra@earthlink.net

Thanks,
Steve

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.