• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PHL + Sica drivers, xkitz crossover, soundcards etc etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a whole bunch of stuff for sale and looking for quick sales if possible, with discounts for buying multiple things. Transactions can be done through eBay if preferred or PayPal if not.

There may be a few other things but to go on for now:

Pair of PHL 900ND in 'as new' condition (they've been wired up once only and never driven even to moderate levels), some cosmetic marks from storage only

These are 165 Euros each and only available on special order in 6 qty+
Really superlative oversized 5" neo woofer (more like 5.5") in a compact frame, huge magnet and excursion and great sound.

http://www.zh-pro.com/d/5/phl_audio_900Nd.pdf

Looking for 210 Euros for the pair

2x IMG Stageline SP12A/300NEO

Very high efficiency 12" neo midbass drivers, (103dB/watt@1m)

http://www.europe-audio.nl/datasheets\monacor\SP-12A-300NEO.pdf

xmax on the spec sheet is conservatively calculated from my experience.

Cosmetically they've seen better days. Dusty cones. Everything working perfectly. These are discontinued and very hard to get hold of so very reluctant sale 125 Euros for the pair

8x Sica 2,5 H 0.8 SL http://manuals.audiomania.ru/data/sica_25h_08sl_8_ohm.pdf
Decent working condition, some cosmetic marks and two of them have slight dents in the dustcap but otherwise in good working order. 15 Euros each new, looking for 60 Euros for 8.

Viewsonic W800 PLED portable projector. Really tiny (830 grams!) and low powered, high lumen projector. Can easily be run on battery power (takes a 19v DC input), 60w measured RMS power consumption on full brightness.

Hardly used since new, 20,000 hour bulb, comes with carry case, remote, cables and original box

Still retails for 589 Euros new. Looking for 250 for this.

Denon AH-D2000 audiophile headphones. Cosmetically seen better days but every mechanical part is in good condition (cups and cable and headband not in great condition and the stereo jack needs replacing) 85 Euros

Assembled Xkitz active crossover module. I'm pretty certain it's a 1.5kHz crossover frequency, but there's a small chance it's 1kHz and I have no means to test it right now. If it turned out to be the wrong frequency I would pay for return postage and refund.

Brand new sealed. $40 new. 25 Euros.

M Audio Quattro USB soundcard (9v adaptor powered) 30 Euros

Tascam US-144 USB soundcard (USB powered) 35 Euros

Behringer ECM8000 measurement microphone with case and cable - 35 Euros

4x Lightweight thin solar panels (About 1kg each, 80w total), 60 Euros

5x 7ah SLA batteries, 4x unused 1x used only once. Bought new just two months ago. 35 Euros

Vibe Slick Stereo 4 class D car amplifier 2x 200w RMS at 4ohms, lightweight + high efficiency. 50 Euros
Car Audio Equipment | Buy online at Car Audio Security

Everything is currently located in Spain except the Vibe amp and the SP12A 300NEO which are in England. Free postage to Europe for a decent size transaction. Postage further afield is also possible.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.