• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Think this is worth $60? (transfomer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need some dough for my new GC Groupbuy PCB's. So I thought I would try to get rid of uneeded stuff. Anyways I will probably never use this transformer, it came out of a Yamaha Amp and has like 100V output @ 7A (its just too big for me :D ) . So I was thinking I would try to sell it for about $60, do you think that is a fair price? I will probably try to sell locally first, then maybe list online, cause the thing weighs like 10 or 15 pounds.

Attachments

• wholeshot.jpg
    wholeshot.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 344
yo yo

Hello all, well i thought you already new what that transformer was but anyway--- i want those caps, lol---
The tranformer has input of 112v (or whateva the american volatage is) and 240v. One of those cords would go to each. The output is 80v. and it also has a 12v output. WHo knows which cord goes to which, but thats all i know,lol. And it uses like 1200w.
Daniel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.