• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dynaudio Esotar² tweeters, new & unused

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Dynaudio Esotar² tweeters that I'm not using. They come originally from a Confidence speaker, but I mounted them on a (original Dynaudio) round plate, since nobody wants to use the complicate shape of the Confidence frontplate. I have those frontplates still, so if somebody wants them.
New! Never used.

Asking 450€ + shipping.

Sold.

Attachments

• DSC_1025.jpg
    DSC_1025.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 936
  • DSC_1026.jpg
    DSC_1026.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 918
  • DSC_1027.jpg
    DSC_1027.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 892
Last edited:
FS: Dynaudio Focus D28 tweeter

These are Neodymium tweeters from Dynaudio, used in the Focus series (around 2012).
They are new & unused. Mixture between the Esotar² and D260 tweeter.

Sweet, typical Dynaudio sound.
XO frequency about 2500kHz.

Sell for 300€ + shipment

Attachments

• Focus Tweeter1.jpg
    Focus Tweeter1.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 776
  • Focus Tweeter 2.jpg
    Focus Tweeter 2.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 189
I have a brandnew pair of Esotar2, never used or connected, as well as a used pair of the Evidence Esotar (larger resonance backchamber) with brandnew orginal dome, and a custom Special 40 Esotar (fitted with the the Nexis back dome as seen in the new Esotar3), which will equip new Dynaudio models soon.

Prices:
Pair of Esotar2 brandnew, with a 110mm frontplate 450€ + shipment
Pair of Esotar Evidence with a 120mm frontplate 420€ + shipment
Pair of Esotar Special Forty, with 110mm frontplate 400€ + shipment

Firstcome first served!

Attachments

• Esotar Special Forty 2.jpg
    Esotar Special Forty 2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Esotar Evidence 1.jpg
    Esotar Evidence 1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Esotar Evidence 2.jpg
    Esotar Evidence 2.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Esotar Evidence 3.jpg
    Esotar Evidence 3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 208
  • Esotar2 2.jpg
    Esotar2 2.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 202
  • Esotar2 1.jpg
    Esotar2 1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 252
  • Esotar Special Forty 1.jpg
    Esotar Special Forty 1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 96
I have a pair of Dynaudio Esotar² tweeters that I'm not using. They come originally from a Confidence speaker, but I mounted them on a (original Dynaudio) round plate, since nobody wants to use the complicate shape of the Confidence frontplate. I have those frontplates still, so if somebody wants them.
New! Never used.

Asking 450€ + shipping.

Sold.

I've got a brand new pair!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.