• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4P1L preamp components (UK)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I’ve been collecting parts for a 4P1L preamp but the truth is I don’t need a preamp with my digital source arrangements so I’ve decided it has to go. I have the following parts:

K&K Audio HV Power Supply Kit

K&K Audio | Single-Ended Line Stage Preamps

Clarity Cap power supply capacitor

https://www.hificollective.co.uk/ca...dc-claritycap-terminal-capacitors-p-9862.html

Coleman Filament Supplies (<2.5A versions) and raw DC supply

Rod Coleman DHT Filament Regulator

Rod Coleman DHT Filament Regulator

Bartola Gyrator boards (with smd parts installed)

Gyrator PCB – Bartola Valves

Two 4P1L tubes

Two ceramic Octal Sockets

Silicon tube damping O rings for the 4P1Ls

Two tube base boards, complete with sets of compliant stand-offs/mounts.

https://www.hificollective.co.uk/tag_boards/glasshouse-octalux4-valve-holder-board.html

Everything is brand new and unused, mostly still bagged. I have instruction sheets for the power supply and regulators and there’s lots of information about Bartola Gyrator builds on his website.

That’s over £150 worth of parts. I’m looking for £100 plus shipping at cost (and paypal fee).

I'm in the UK but happy to post to wherever...

Cheers

Ray

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.