• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hitachi 2SC2547E transistors for High Octane Preamp, etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Chaps,

I have these Hitachi 2SC2547E's available, ideal for the High Octane Preamp, and many other amp/pre-amp designs

These are genuine new old stock Hitachi devices, bought from an official distributor in the 1990's, Pre-Renesas. [These are *not* an equivalent, fake or other copy.]

This is a scarce opportunity to obtain some of these now very sought-after devices.
36pcs @ hfe 520 - 600
Price GBP1.50 each
or 10 for GBP13.50
or 20 for GBP25.00

160pcs @ hfe ~380-420:
GBP1.00 each (min order 10)
or 20 for GBP18.00
or 50 for GBP40.00

Payment via Paypal accepted.

Postage up to 20pcs: UK GBP2.00, Europe GBP3.50, Elsewhere GBP5.00
Postage 50 or 100pcs: UK: GBP3.50, Europe GBP8.50, Elsewhere GBP9.50 (tracked mail)

Please leave message here [to register your interest], and send a PM with your request if you'd like some. I'll get back to you shortly.

I'll update the current availability in this thread.

Cheers,
Rob

Attachments

• 2sc2547e.JPG
    2sc2547e.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 451
  • 2sc2547e close.jpg
    2sc2547e close.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 451
I've decided to release another 70pcs of my own reserve stash, as I don't think I will realistically ever use them.
So 7 more lots of 10 are available for you guys who are building the High octane pre-amp and other amps/pre-amps.
When these 7 lots are gone, that's it.. no more.
Please PM if you'd like to get some before they're all gone.

Last edited:
Have decided to let 40 more of these go, saving just a few for myself.
So, if you'd like any of these, 4 more lots of 10 are up for grabs.
GBP10 per lot of 10 transistors + shipping as in original post.
Please PM if you'd like some - be quick as this really is the last of them...
Cheers
Rob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.