• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Hitachi 2SK134 & @SJ49 TO3 MOSFETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'll sell 'em for less than that.........

I even have the MOSFET tester for sale, but I believe that payment arrangements have finally been concluded.

But I am not "certain". [joke]

I yield back the remainder of my time for other commerical expoitations of DIY [yet another joke].

Hi FastCat 95,

Comparable devices have sold for less than the Hafler Ebay sale tries to get. I sold 6 pairs 2SJ50/2SK135 sold for $109.50. The Hafler guy is selling 2 pairs for $50. The price I got appears market value (there were several bidders, competing to the last minute).

Please note that 2SJ49/2SK134 can be replaced by both the 2SJ50/2SK135 types but also some remakes (URL below).

other thread...

Exicon / Profusion

I have Hitachi datasheets if you need them...

Cheers, AudioGuy...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.