• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Zilchlab Econowave Crossover PCBs

Things you have for sale.
FS: Zilchlab Econowave Crossover PCBs

attachment.php

Before Zilch passed away he asked me to keep these crossover boards available and in consistent production for speaker builders everywhere. Pairs are available direct from me for $32 shipped CONUS w/instructions. Send me a PM if you'd like to build a pair of Zilch's Econowave speakers.

For more specific build information check out the massive original thread here on Audiokarma: Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Not to mention Flex Your PCD Mettle on the Parts Express site where he really picked up steam: Flex Your PCD Mettle: - Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video Discussion Forum

Attachments

• Econowave PCBs.jpg
    Econowave PCBs.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 6,364
Reactions: 1 user
New member and First-time poster here, a speaker mod newbie...

Wiredbecker, I've just sent you a PM -- I'm hoping to get boards (and everything else!) for converting a pair of original large Advents to whatever waveguide and driver is recommended (and affordable) -- I understand the Selenium model 220 8 ohm compression driver with a Pyle PH612 waveguide are recommended for the OLAs.

I appreciate any info. Thanks!

- Bob

FS: Zilchlab Econowave Crossover PCBs

618916d1496180852-fs-zilchlab-econowave-crossover-pcbs-econowave-pcbs-jpg

Before Zilch passed away he asked me to keep these crossover boards available and in consistent production for speaker builders everywhere. Pairs are available direct from me for $32 shipped CONUS w/instructions. Send me a PM if you'd like to build a pair of Zilch's Econowave speakers.

For more specific build information check out the massive original thread here on Audiokarma: Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Not to mention Flex Your PCD Mettle on the Parts Express site where he really picked up steam: Flex Your PCD Mettle: - Techtalk Speaker Building, Audio, Video Discussion Forum

Sent you a pm

I'm confused about how this board is set up. The Jackgiff schematic for Econowaves shows the LP2 attenuator port going to + of the HF driver, but published schematics show the Zilch LP2 going to the - terminal. This board is showing the LP2 terminal going to the + terminal like the Jackgiff schematic, not the Zilch schematic. Was the Zilch schematic incorrect or does it not matter?