• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Seas 21F-WB 8" woofers

Up for sale are a PAIR of vintage SEAS 8 ohm, 8" woofers from the mid 1980's. Info available on the SEAS site under 21F-WB. Full model number on the back is 21F-WBMX H150.

These drivers were in a transmission-line enclosure and were part of a 3-way system offered by New York Acoustics that I bought back around 1985. Just removed them from the original cabinets to put in a different driver to use as a woofer below 100hz.

They are in VERY GOOD condition. Had them re-foamed maybe 10 years back.
$40 plus shipping - 12lbs from zip 13820 - Email me for a pic

Seas 21F-WB 8"

Hi,

i just found your post from spring of this year and am wondering if the Seas woofers are still for sale. From time to time i try but up until today haven't been able to locate a replacement for my Vifa 21F-WB woofers. Looks like these are exactly what i would need to get my parents old Arcus speakers running again (one woofer is missing, the other one needs refoaming). I remember them sounding excellent when i was a kid. Let me know, thanks a lot!

You can email me as well at bigfishdani@hotmail.com
Pictures would be appreciated.

Daniela

seas units

Up for sale are a PAIR of vintage SEAS 8 ohm, 8" woofers from the mid 1980's. Info available on the SEAS site under 21F-WB. Full model number on the back is 21F-WBMX H150.

These drivers were in a transmission-line enclosure and were part of a 3-way system offered by New York Acoustics that I bought back around 1985. Just removed them from the original cabinets to put in a different driver to use as a woofer below 100hz.

Hi are these units still available?
I made a lovely pair of speakers using these units back in 1977 and i'm still using them! Some spare drivers would be handy.
I'm in the UK.
Thanks in advance and regards
john

Is there any chance this pair of speaker are still available?
Thanks for you answer ;-)