• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2SA1333 / 2SC3370 Toshiba MT-200 transistor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone has these devices (genuine) lying around, I'd like to buy a few.
Mostly want 2SA1333 as I have a source for the complement, not fussed on matching, and I would happily buy just 1 device if that's what you have.

They are in a couple of amps I quite like (in daily use) and I wouldn't mind having spares on hand.

I know there are working Sanken subs but as with most modern subs the specs are lower (lower fT after matching other specs), and I'm in no rush.

Figure it wouldn't hurt to ask as many of you stockpile cool old parts. :)

Attachments

• 2SA1333.jpg
    2SA1333.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.